'An account of hunting and sporting experiences in Kaffraria and Natal. The author joined a party of Boer hunters who were making an excursion into the plains under the Drekensburg mountains, near the sources of the Mooi river. He remarks on the wonderful eyesight possessed by these people and their contempt for the English as sportsmen. . . There is a good account of the natives with many notes of the fauna of the country.' Mendelssohn 486p.
327pp with frontis & 8 line drawing plates.
Bautifully rebond in brown half leather and maroon boards with new marbled endpapers. Slight bumping to corners as well as very minor foxing in prelims.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 19x13
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA