viii, 377 pages, folding Plan of Cape Town & Harbour, General Plan of the Country between Grahamstown and the Mouth of the Great Fish River at the end - expertly restored and strengthened with Japanese paper, quarter leather with red title label (rubbed along the spine) and marbled papers sides, the contents are fresh and bright.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 8vo (215 x 135 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.