A comprehensive and authoritative guide to the indigenous succulents of South Africa, Botswana, South-West Africa/Namibia, Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe/Rhodesia & Mozambique incorporating the latest research and changes in nomenclature.
224 pages, 2 maps of Southern Africa and Central Africa, numerous colour and black & white photographs, many line drawings in the text, green cloth, a very good copy in lightly worn dust jacket.
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 4to(285 x 205 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers.
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA