Being a Narrative of Events in Matabeleland both before and during the recent native insurrection up to the date of the disbandment of the Bulawayo Field Force.
290 pages + 10 pages publisher's catalogue, frontispiece, folding map, 9 plates, 6 illustrations in the text, alternative binding of original cream buckram with title and decoration on the spine in brown, starting to wear at the top and the bottom of the spine, distinctive Rowland Ward black zebra skin patterned end papers, a very good copy.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (230 x 160 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA