Sunshine and Storm in Rhodesia being a narrative of events in Matabeleland, both before and during the recent native insurrection up to the date of the disbandment of The Bulawayo Field Force, with map and numerous illustrations.
Original cream bistre boards, but with wear and discolouration. Zebra skin illustrated boards.
Half Title(owners signature), Frontispiece with tissue guard, Title, Dedication, Preface, Contents, Illustrations. xxvii plus 290 pages text with folding map and 10 pages advertisements. Numerous illustrations.
Very good reference copy.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 23 x 15 cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA