No dust jacket. Yellow cloth-covered illustrated boards. Brown illustration, titles and spine titles. Gift inscription dated 1898 on ffe. Small own stamp on endpaper upper corners. Pages rough cut on front and lower edges. Binding Good.
A series of hunting and bushveld stories, including: The Secret of Verloren Vlei; A Desert Mystery; Piet van Staden's Wife; The tapinyani Concession; The Story of Jacoba Steyn, among others.
The dedication in front reads:
To Frederick Courteney Selous, the last of the great English Hunters in South Africa, I dedicate these tales of the Wilderness.
- Size: 200 x 140 x 25 mm
- Sold By: Pringle Bay Books
- Contact Person: Neil Berens
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 082 899 7195 or 083 652 5694
- Preferred Payment Methods: Mastercard, VISA, and EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA