xii plus 306pp. Original Pictorial Cloth Hardcover. Illustrations throughout.
Rebacked spine, some shelfwear, mottled boards and minimal wear to the extremities. Internal bindings are good. Some browning to EPs. Bright and clean pages throughout.
Hore's account of his eleven years as a missionary with the Central African Mission to Central Africa, packed with interesting information of his observations and surveys on and around the shores of Lake Tanganyika.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 210mm x 143mm x 26mm
- Sold By: Booktown Africana
- Contact Person: Chris Shelton
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0685615292
- Preferred Payment Methods: Internet banking transfer (EFT), PAYPAL. Regret no Credit Card facility.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.