Published half yearly.
Nos 1 - 72: 14 volumes bound in red cloth - uniform volumes titled gilt on the spines - title Tanganyika Notes and Records. The Title changed to Tanzania Notes and Records with the publication of no 65 published in March 1966.
Nos 73 - 80: 5 loose copies in green card covers.
No 76 is a commemorative issue - A decade of Progress 1961 - 1971 with white pictorial card wrappers.
There is also a separate subject index covering journals 1 - 55
No. 64 is a special number on Kilimanjaro pages 1 - 162
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Set
- Size: 8vo (250 x 170 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA