Fine first edition. Book is clean and square with olive green cloth binding and bright gilt titles on the spine. The rare dust jacket is in very good condition with only some light chipping at the spine crown.
Hardcover with dust jacket, 319pp.
'Historically accurate, yet with disarming simplicity, this diary fascinates like a romance. It describes primitive life in the Transvaal, and pictures War as seen by women in homesteads and camps - War in naked stupidity, waste and squalor. "Its is a revelation of human nature," wrote Olive Schreiner. "I think it will be of permanent value."
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Near Fine
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 018 294 3438
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.