Written by a team of authorities on the history of English South Africans, the book is illustrated by hundreds of contemporary pictures, many of which have not been published before.
365 pp with coloured frontis. and bw illustrations, Qto size.
Good condition with slightly worn dw; bookplate in prelims. Signed on title page by Butler and all the contributors with exceptions of Gledhill.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 305 x 240 mm
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA