John Greathead was a medical practitioner and District Surgeon in the Cape Colony. His African hunting and Travel Journals which appear in this volume are his private and previously unpublished diaries in which he describes his trips and his interest in people and Natural History. He was a skilled photographer and many of his photographs are included in the book. His travels took him to areas such as the area today knows as the Kruger National Park and to Northern Rhodesia.
325 pages - Monochrome illustrations and Maps.
Limited to 500 copies.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021-7617540
- Preferred Payment Methods: Master/Visa cards and EFT payment for South African Buyers
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.