Over 70 illustrations, Maps and Plans.
Publishers navy cover with gilt border.
Gilt titles and large gilt vignette in center of cover.
Gilt titles and gilt lines on spine. Gilt top page edges.
xxvii, 396 pages + 48 page publishers catalogue.
Tissue-guarded frontispiece + dedication page.
41 full-page plates [some with multiple images].
13 maps and plans [3 fold-out maps].
Large map [81x69 cm] in rear pocket [not as indexed].
The Zimbabwe Ruins have presented a puzzle of who was responsible
for their construction ever since their discovery by Carl Mauch. The first
excavations were made by Theodore Bent ("The Ruined Cities of Mashonaland").
The next excavations were conducted by the authors of this work.
Archaeologists have studied Rhodesia's 200 or more stone-walled enclosures.
Recorded shipping weight 2000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: 23 x 15 cm.
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved