Fourth edition, entirely recast and much enlarged with many additional woodcuts.
4th edition: 360 pages, frontispiece, numerous text illustrations, green cloth with gilt vignette on the upper cover, titled gilt on the spine, working loose at the front hinge on the title page, edges dyed green, a good copy.
Sir Francis Galton, (born February 16, 1822, - died January 17, 1911, Grayshott House, Haslemere, Surrey), English explorer, anthropologist, and eugenicist known for his pioneering studies of human intelligence. He was knighted in 1909 https://www.britannica.com/biography/Francis-Galton
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 12mo (170 x 110 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA