by Mhlangane Dingane and Mbopa on 22 September 1828, at Dukuza by which act the Zulu Nation first lost its empire.
43 woodcuts by Cecil Skotnes.
Text by Stephen Gray
Unpaginated, 43 full page woodcuts (mostly coloured) with text opposite, brown cloth, a good copy in a slightly soiled dust jacket now preserved in a protector.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: large 4to (350 x 250 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA