A journal by James Stevenson-Hamilton of the navigability of the Zambesi river. The diary gives a detailed picture of the Barotse. Stevenson-Hamilton became warden of the Sabie game reserve , now the famous Kruger National Park. Contains 5 colour illustrations, half-tone frontispiece portrait of the author and a map of Northern Rhodesia. Scarlet buckram with top edge gilt, pp. 246. Spine slightly faded. Previous owner's name on ffep. Uncut pages. Some foxing to endpapers.
- Jacket Condition: No Jacket
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Sold By: Ike's Books and Collectables
- Contact Person: Joanne Rushby
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0027 31 3039214
- Preferred Payment Methods: VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.