An annotated translation of the German original with additional ethnographic material
Editor: Mathias Schladt.
2 volumes: 1072 pages (continuous pagination) numerous black and white photographs, tables and maps, pictorial laminated white card covers, a very good set.
History, Cultural Traditions and Innovations in Southern Africa, volumes 19/1 and 19/II.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Set
- Size: 8vo (250 x 170 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA