As viewed by a Natal Colonist.
First edition: 224 pages, frontispiece, numerous black and white illustrations, 1 folding map, sketch maps, booksellers ticket on the front pastedown endpaper, light brown pictorial covers with title in gilt on the upper cover and author's name in gilt on the spine, a very good copy.
Tipped in note on a font free end paper reads: This work is supplied to the Bookseller at a price which will not permit of him allowing a discount to the public.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (190 x 130 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA