Adventures of two youths in a journey with Henry M. Stanley “ Through the dark continent"
First edition: 463 pages + 4 pages publishers catalogue, coloured frontispiece, numerous plates and black and white illustrations in the text, maps as end papers – different in the front and back – inscription on the front free end paper, pictorial green cloth titled gilt on the upper cover and spine – which is starting to fade, map of Africa on the back cover, a good copy.
Thomas Wallace Knox (June 26, 1835 - January 6, 1896) was a journalist, author, and world traveler, known primarily for his work as a New York Herald correspondent during the American Civil War. As an author, Knox wrote over 45 books, including a popular series of travel adventure books for boys.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_W._Knox
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (230 x170mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA