De Luxe first edition: 183 pages, frontispiece of Thomas Baines, numerous colour plates and pencil sketches, half green leather with matching marbled boards and red title label gilt on the spine, which is slightly faded, housed in a matching marbled paper slipcase with green leather lips, a very good copy.
Limitation page reads: This printing is limited to one thousand copies made up as follows: 25 copies bound in full leather numbered A-Y; 125 copies bound in half leather numbered 1 - 125; 850 copies bound in cloth. This is number 118.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 4to (270 x 270 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.