10 volumes, maps, many colour and other plates and illustrations, cloth, a very good set all in the dust jackets now preserved in protectors.
1. Livingstone letters, 1843-1872, edited by Maurice Boucher.
2. John Blades Currey, 1850-1900, edited by Phillida Brooke Simons.
3. Melton Prior, 1895-1900, by Jane Carruthers.
4 & 5. Robert Jacob Gordon: Cape travels, 1777-1786, Two volumes. Edited by Peter E. Raper & Maurice Boucher.
6. A soldier in South Africa, 1899-1902, edited by S.B. Spies.
7. Thomas Baines: Eastern Cape sketches, 1848-1852, by Jane Carruthers.
8. Vanity Fair in southern Africa, 1869-1914, by Sonia Clarke.
9. Britain at the Cape, 1795-1803, edited by Maurice Boucher & Nigel Penn.
10. The Cape of Good Hope, 1806-1872, by Graham Viney & Phillida Brooke Simons.
THE BRENTHURST ARCHIVES (4 volumes) Volume I, Number I - Volume II, Number II (all published).
56 pages each, profusely illustrated throughout in colour and black & white, Volume I in green paper-covered boards, Volume II in blue paper-covered boards, a very good set a slipcase.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Set
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA