Hardcover in dust jacket.
First edition, first impression. Limited to 1000 copies.
Signed and inscribed by the author shortly after publication: "Autographed for Mr. J.W. Higgerty, M.P., by the author. Pietersburg, Decbr. 12th, 1936. B.H. Dicke."
Contains all the illustrations including the two suppressed Magwamba girls plates. Book is clean and binding is solid. Jacket has some age-associated edge wear but still very good.
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0741235861
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT, Bank Deposit. For International Customers: Paypal with 6% surcharge, International Transfer
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved