De Luxe Edition: 419 pages, colour frontispiece, 8 tipped in colour photographs, maps, illustrations, diagrams. Full leather with gilt vignette on upper front cover and spine contained in a cream coloured slip case, signed by Obholzer and Malherbe on title page.
This is copy number 38 of a de luxe edition of 100 copies.
Published by Stellenbosch Museum under the imprint Grosvenor House Edition Number One in 1985.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 4to (280 x 280mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA