Grey cloth boards with gilt vignette and gilt lettering on the spine. Dust wrapper has small tears and is rubbed. Otherwise a good clean copy with no marking or lettering.
In this work the author has given us the historical background to the buildings illustrated and has said something about the life and customs of the people who built them.
In addition to the flat roofed town houses and the gabled country houses, a number of early nineteenth century buildings, which show the influence of the then prevailing Georgian and Regency architecture in England have been included.
- Jacket Condition: Fair
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0761689830
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT payment for South African Buyers. PayFast for overseas buyers, regrettably I no longer accept credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved