[xxvi] + vii + xii + 25 + copious handwritten notes+ 480 pages + 65 pages, list of inhabitants + 60 pages of adverts, rebound with red cloth spine and corners and cream cloth boards which are soiled, black title label gilt on spine, uncut edges.
Opposite page viii under Phenomena: Diagram of the moon's penumbra over the surface of the earth during the annular solar eclipse of January 11 1842.
- Size: 8vo (200 x140mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA