Including the first edition of this work in Afrikaans.
1. The dynamics of Treason: 2006 first English translation. 532 pages. Printed by Protea Book House in Pretoria. Unread copy. Pictorial boards.
Allegations of treason, real or imagined, always rankle. So much more when a life and death struggle of a nation is perceived to be at stake. Yet treason is common in warfare and accusations of sedition abound in any war. While this book focuses specifically on the intricacies of alleged Afrikaner treason during a particularly volatile period, the analysis is also informed by an awareness of treason in the wider context.
2. Die Hendsoppers en Joiners - Die Rasionaal en Verskynsel van Verraad: 1979 first edition. 379 pages. Blue cloth. Previous ownership in front. Dust jacket has slight wear to edges. Published by HAUM.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good