1 volume. Seventh edition published August 1891.
Publishers pictorial boards.
Colour photo of a Union Line ship.
Gilt titles to cover and spine.
xlvi, 138 pages.
Full-page and fold-out plates [no map].
Nice overall condition.
"Containing a mass of useful and valuable information."
Recorded shipping weight 1000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 19 x 13 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved