Published by The Trustees of the Public Library of New South Wales in Association with Angus and Robertson.
Second Edition: 2 volumes: I. xxvii + 476 pages. II. xvi + 406 pages, colour frontispiece portrait of Banks in volume I and a colour frontispiece in volume II, 16 colour plates, 80 black & white plates, 9 sketch maps, maroon cloth, a very good set in slightly rubbed dust jackets.
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 8vo (240 x 160 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA