16 pages - 14 pages of coloured maps and 2 pages of text (1 devoted to South Africa), printed blue paper wrappers, a very good copy.
Not in A South African Bibliography or Supplement. The maps are of Africa, South Africa, Basutoland, The Seat of the War in Cape Colony, Cape of Good Hope, The Seat of the War in Natal, Orange Free State, South African Republic and War District South Africa. Also, Alaska, Cuba, Hawaii, Luzon, Philippine Islands, Puerto Rico, Territorial Growth of the United States. The text is descriptive of both South Africa and the Philippines and of the history and events leading up to both wars.
Usually found as the Rand-McNally Atlas of Two Wars, this edition has been issued with a new title page on behalf of The Equitable Life Assurance Society, 120 Broadway, New York.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: large 4to (360 x 285 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA