171 Pages of text, 3 fold out maps.
Written by South Africa's Chief Archivist, this book is well researched and records the events of an important episode in the history of South Africa - the French Hugenots who took refuge a the Cape. Grey Clot boards. Front end paper missing. Previous owners name in book.
- Jacket Condition: No dust jacket
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0761689830
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT payment for South African Buyers. PayFast with 5% surcharge for overseas buyers, regrettably I no longer accept credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved