First edition: 674 pages + xxi pages of gun related advertisements, frontispiece, 342 engraved illustrations, some full page, pictorial blue cloth gilt on upper cover and spine, edges gilt, foxing on the preliminary and end pages, a very good copy.
Inscription on the title page reads: J MacKenzie Esq. With the author's compls.
Renowned work by the son of the founder of W.W. Greener, noted British firearm manufacturer. W.W. Greener is a sporting shotgun and rifle manufacturer from England. The company produced its first firearm in 1829 and is still in business, with a fifth generation Greener serving on its board of directors. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._W._Greener
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: thick 8vo ( 230 x190mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA