2 volume set. Presentation set - The Royal Geographical Society
An account of the authors second expedition into the Sudan to explore the hydrolog
of the Bhar el Ghazal and the forests of the Nile, and to collect plant specimens.
Half-leather with gilt dedication cover.
Raised bands with gilt titles and "Margary Memorial" gilt inscription on spine.
Marbled endpapers with "Brighton College" bookplate. Marbled page edges.
Some foxing present. Overall a nice set.
xvi, 559 pages + 14 full-page plates.
64 in-text illustrations.1 fold-out map.
x, 521 pages + 10 full-page plates.
34 in-text illustrations.1 full-page map.
Recorded shipping weight 4000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: very good
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: 22 x 15.5 cm.
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.