In Southern Africa from the time of Pharaoh Necho, to 1880. With copious chronology.
2 volumes, 598 + 598 pages, frontispieces in each volume, plates and a folding map in each volume, the plates and maps pages are browned, inscription and embossed stamp from a previous owner on the title page in volume 1, small library stamp on the verso of the title page in both volumes, the rear endpaper in volume 1 has become detached and is loosely inserted, original orange cloth slightly worn.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 8vo (195 x 135 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA