1 volume. New edition 1814. Scarce copy.
Half-leather over marbled boards.
viii, 9-574 pages.
Engraved frontispiece by Lizars.
Nothing is known of the author who called himself Captain Johnson,
and the name may be an assumed one. J. R. Moore identified Captain Johnson as
Daniel Defoe, but this was contested by P. N. Furbank and W. R. Owens in 1988,
as well as by David Cordingly in a 1998 edition of Johnson.
Recorded shipping weight 2000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 22 x 14.5 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.