An unusually fine almost certainly unread copy of this scarce title. The book itself in the original black cloth is fine and unmarked, both internally and externally. The red stained top edge is perfect. The boards have some ghosting from the dw. The dw. is bright and just about fine. It has some very minimal edge wear with a few minute chips which are hardly noticeable. There is a small 6mm. ring stain of the spine next to the author's name. There are also some minor small abrasions of the inner flaps, possibly the site of removal of stickers or tape. These imperfections, described in detail, are all minor. Very uncommon in this condition.
- Jacket Condition: Near Fine
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: About Fine
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.