137 pages: portraits, illustrations. Quarto. Paperback.
Drum magazine under Jim Bailey and Anthony Sampson became a "stylish, savvy African magazine". Naidoo, an academic and fine art graduate from the University of the Witwatersrand uses images from Drum to present a more complex and complete view of South African Indian life during this decade.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 29,5 x 29,5 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA