205 pages, frontispiece portrait, sketches by Marberly throughout the text, maps as endpapers, original white paper-covered boards with a cloth spine, a very good copy in the dust jacket with minor repairs.
Inscribed by the author on the half title page, ‘To Peter and Mary, with the regards and best wishes from their friend the author, Tom Bulpin.’
‘The uproarious story of Bvekenya, the greatest of all poachers, and his wild companions who followed the Ivory Trail, does for Rhodesia, Mozambique and the northern areas of N.E. Transvaal, what “Jock of the Bushveld” has done for the men of the old Lourenco-Marques road.’ Editor’s note.
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 8vo (215 x 140 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.