A very handy reference guide to (and critique of) the James Bond phenomenon, and examining the Cold War 'spy genre' as a whole, as well as Ian Fleming's influences and motivations for creating the character; 159 pages, with a tabular guide to all the Bond books from pages 156-159.
Condition: boards and contents in very good condition, '007' motif blind-stamped on lower front board, gilt spine title, page edges somewhat dusty with a little foxing, previous owner inscription on f.f.e-p., text clean and bright. The jacket is in good plus condition, with light wear at the folds and chipped spine ends, price-clipped; protected by a Brodart plastic sleeve.
- Jacket Condition: good plus
- Binding Condition: very good
- Overall Condition: good
- Size: 8vo
- Sold By: Imagine Books
- Contact Person: Steven Duckworth
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0833587398
- Preferred Payment Methods: Preferably EFT's; alternatively PayPal (regret: no credit cards)
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.