The first edition of this Lewis title. The title is ironic as it is actually a repudiation of anti-semitism and was written after his trip to Berlin in 1937.
Review copy with the Allen & Unwin review slip laid in. A just about fine unmarked and unfoxed copy in the original red cloth which has one tiny spot on the front board. In a very good plus dustwrapper which is not price clipped and has some moderate sunning of the spine which also has some wear at the extremes and one small stain. Altogether a much better than usual copy.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good Plus
- Binding Condition: About Fine
- Overall Condition: Very Good Plus
- Size: Small 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA