Publishers blue cloth with gilt title on spine.
xii, 351 pages + frontispiece.
20 plates [some doubles] + folding map in rear pocket.
Folding coloured map in a pocket at the rear.
During several years spent in trekking about British East Africa,
I have endeavoured to keep careful notes of all that struck me as
interesting concerning the country, the natives, their language, ways and customs.
The notes were compile at the beginning of 1909, but from one cause and another
their arrangement in book form has been delayed until now [from preface].
Recorded shipping weight 2000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: very good
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: 22 x 15 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.