With an introduction by William Plomer.
117 pages, map, 8 illustrations, green cloth, dust jacket rubbed and now preserved in a Brodart protector.
- Jacket Condition: Goog
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 8vo (255 x 165 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA