A CHRONICLE OF THE FUNERAL CEREMONIES FROM MUIZEMBERG TO THE MATOPPOS, MARCH – APRIL 1902. Printed for Private Circulation.
78 pages of text, frontispiece portrait of Rhodes, 46 full-page photographic plates, original black cloth over bevelled boards, titled in white on the upper cover and spine, light foxing in the outer margins of the frontispiece and title page, a good copy.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: Large 4to (335 x 260 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers.
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA