"THE MEANING OF RELATIVITY: FOUR LECTURES DELIVERED AT PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, MAY, 1921."
123pp., with four textual diagrams, numerous figures & formulas throughout, and index at rear. Includes "Books on Relativity" page as frontispiece.
The English translation was first published November 1922, this is the uncommon second editon, which appeared 1924. Translated by Edwin Plimpton Adams.
Bound in the publisher's original light-brown cloth with black titles on spine. This copy still has its original khaki-coloured dust jacket with titles in red. It is in very good condition - being almost a hundred years old now - with minimal loss at the spine crown and light age-associated edge wear. The book is clean internally with no inscriptions or foxing. Binding tight.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 19 x 13cm
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 018 294 3438
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved