2 Volumes: I. South Africa to 1870. II. South Africa 1870 – 1966.
502 + 584 pages, maps and plates, publisher’s grey cloth, a very good set in the dust jackets.
Volume II is the second printing which included the chapter on African Nationalism in South Africa 1810 – 1964, pages 425- 475. Owing to objections by the Nationalist government these pages were left blank in the first printing.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 8vo (240 x 160 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers.
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA