Edited with Preface and Notes, by Theodore Besterman: Eight Engravings by Geoffrey Wales.
The Golden Cockerel Press.
88 pages, bound in quarter black morocco and pattern cream paper sides by Sangorski & Sutcliffe, top edge gilt, other edges uncut, a very good copy.
Printed by Christopher Sandford and Owen Rutter at the Golden Cockerel Press, Rolls Passage, London, E.C., and finished on the 30th day of March, 1939.
The edition is limited to 300 numbered copies printed 1n Poliphilus type on Arnold’s mound-made paper.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (260 x 160 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA