Compact yet comprehensive account of the Pinetown Concentration Camp during the Anglo-Boer War(1899-1902).6 chapters plus tables and illustrations. From the move from Pietersburg to Pinetown via Colenso. Reasons and establishment of Pinetown-Life at the Camp-Peace and Repatriation etc. v,plus 92 pages text with tables and illustrations. No Marks
- Jacket Condition: Fine-Laminated
- Binding Condition: Fine-Wraps
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: A4
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.