Very scarce first edition in the publisher's original maroon cloth boards. 213 pages.
Gilt titles on the front board and to the spine.
The book contains 21 chapters of the history of the pioneer settlers in the then styled Mashonaland district and the formation of the British South Africa Company in the latter part of the 19th century, pages 198-213 comprises a Nominal Roll Pioneer Corps.
This title was reprinted in 1977 as Volume Seventeen of the Rhodesiana Reprint Library Silver Series.
Unfortunately lacks the full colour fold-out map that was originally loosely inserted at the rear end-paper.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 22.5 x 14.5cm
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 018 294 3438
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved