Edited by William Ernest Henley and Thomas F. Henderson
Library Edition: Four volumes, 464, 475, 519, 348 pages, portraits as frontispieces in each volume, 7 plates and 9 facsimiles, buckram backs with paper covered boards, paper title labels (spare title labels tipped into each volume at the end) - the spines are dull and the corners a little worn, edges uncut - some pages unopened, contents crisp.
Limited to 600 copies for the United Kingdom and 150 copies for America.
No. 231 signed by the publisher.
- Overall Condition: A Good Set
- Size: 8vo (225 x 140 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA