xiii, 320 pages: illustrations, portraits, maps. Paperback. Signed & dated inscription from Newdigate on half title page.
The young Henry Barrington, son of Viscount Barrington, came to the Cape Colony in 1842, and settled at Knysna, where he purchased the farm Portland.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 21 x 15 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.