Soft Cover as issued. Black and white illustrations and maps. 222 pages.
The author traces in detail the developments in Johannesburg on the eve of the war, the flight of the Uitlanders, and the ambivalent Afrikaner attitude to the mining industry which fell into their hands in the first year of the war. Cover has light crease in the centre.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021-7617540
- Preferred Payment Methods: Master/Visa cards, and EFT payment for South African Buyers
- Trade Associations: AA Approved