A very nice copy, bound in half-leather, and with 18 illustrations, 38pp., detailing the entire reconstruction process after a fire destroyed most of the building on 19th December 1925.
Condition: scattered light foxing throughout, all illustrations in excellent condition; but binding cracking between pp.7/8.
- Binding Condition: very good
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: 4to
- Sold By: Imagine Books
- Contact Person: Steven Duckworth
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0833587398
- Preferred Payment Methods: Preferably EFT's; alternatively PayPal (regret: no credit cards)
- Trade Associations: SABDA